Modern References in Literature:
Please note, many of the links to reviews on this page are dead and will be updated as soon as I have some free time.
Key: Click R for our review of the book, or A to visit Amazon.com for purchasing information.
- Atheism: The Case Against God, George Smith (1975) [R] [A]
- Atheism: A Philosophical Justification, Michael Martin (1990) [R] [A]
- The Impossibility of God, Michael Martin editor (2003) [A]
- The Non-Existence of God, Nicholas Everitt (2004) [R] [A]
- The Miracle of Theism: Arguments for and Against the Existence of God, J. L. Mackie (1983) [A]
- Logic and Theism : Arguments For and Against Beliefs in God, by Jordan Howard Sobel (2003) [A]
- Nonbelief & Evil: Two Arguments for the Nonexistence of God, Theodore M. Drange (1998) [R] [A]
- Arguing for Atheism: An Introduction to the Philosophy of Religion, Robin Le Poidevin (1996) [A]
- The Evidential Argument from Evil (Indiana Series in the Philosophy of Religion), Daniel Howard-Snyder (1996) [A]
- Atheism: A Very Short Introduction (Very Short Introductions), Julian Baggini (2003) [A]
- Has Science Found God? The Latest Results in the Search for Purpose in the Universe, Victor J. Stenger (2003) [A]
- Critiques of God: Making the Case Against Belief in God, Peter A. Angeles (1997) [A]
- There Are No Gods – A transcript of the short book “There Are No Gods”, by David Spitz.