- Why Presuppositionalism is Wrong—Presuppositionalism is a growing theological method to attempt to get rid of atheism and naturalism, but I demonstrate why its basic premises are false, and five ways in which it can be shown false.
- The Impossibility of Divine Intervention—The irrationality and noncognitivism of the notion of miracles and divine intervention in general.
- The Many Problems of the Fine-Tuning Argument—Arguments that science has “found religion” because the universe is peculiarly suited for life fall on their face due to a great number of false assumptions and premises.
- Refuting Theistic Epistemic Standards—Three easy ways to squelch any attempt by a theist to use any non-rational method or standard (such as the Bible, divine revelation, etc).
- The Risale-i Nur on Naturalism—Refutation of anti-atheistic arguments in the Risale-i Nur, popular book of Islamic apologetics.
- Cutting Off One’s Head: The Theological Attack Against Cognition—Why presuppositionalist arguments against cognition undercut their own basis. With an examination of Plantinga’s argument against naturalism.
- Merry Christmas, Christians !—Christmas is our holiday, not the Christians’. Christians have been stealing other religions’ holidays for millenias, and they’re still up to the same old tricks.
- The Ontological Argument
- The Origins Of Jehovah
- Prophecy Apologetics
- The Tyre Prophecy
- A Critique Of The Trilemma
- A Critique Of Liberal Theism